- Eigenfunctions of transfer operators and automorphic forms for Hecke triangle groups of infinite covolume (with R. Bruggeman) (arXiv) 137 pp.
- Dynamics of geodesics, and Maass cusp forms (with D. Zagier) (arXiv) 27 pp.
- Zero is a resonance of every Schottky surface (with A. Adam and A. Weiße) (arXiv) 13 pp.
- Density of Resonances for covers of Schottky surfaces (with L. Soares) (arXiv) 37 pp.
- Meromorphic continuation of Selberg zeta functions with twists having non-expanding cusp monodromy (with K. Fedosova) (arXiv, extended version) 43 pp.
- A geometric reduction theory for indefinite binary quadratic forms over ℤ[λ] (with V. Spratte) (arXiv) 30 pp.
Articles (peer-reviewed, in publication order):
- Eisenstein series twisted with non-expanding cusp monodromies (with K. Fedosova), to appear in Ramanujan J., (arXiv) 18 pp.
- A transfer-operator-based relation between Laplace eigenfunctions and zeros of Selberg zeta functions (with A. Adam), to appear in Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, (journal, arXiv) 52 pp.
- Fractal Weyl bounds and Hecke triangle groups (with F. Naud and L. Soares), Electron. Res. Announc. Math. Sci. 26 (2019), 24-35 (journal, arXiv)
- The category of reduced orbifolds in local charts, J. Math. Soc. Japan 69 (2017), No. 2, 755-800 (journal, arXiv)
- Amount of failure of upper-semicontinuity of entropy in noncompact rank one situations, and Hausdorff dimension (with S. Kadyrov), Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 37 (2017), No. 2, 539-563 (journal, arXiv)
- The sup-norm problem for the Siegel modular space of rank two (with V. Blomer), Amer. J. Math. 138 (2016), 999-1027
- Symbolic dynamics, automorphic functions, and Selberg zeta functions with unitary representations, Contemp. Math. 669 (2016), 205-236 (journal, arXiv)
- Odd and even Maass cusp forms for Hecke triangle groups, and the billiard flow Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 36 (2016), No. 1, 142-172 (journal, arXiv)
- Escape of mass and entropy for diagonal flows in real rank one situations (with M. Einsiedler and S. Kadyrov), Israel J. Math 245 (2015), Vol. 210, No. 1, 245-295 (journal, arXiv)
- A thermodynamic formalism approach to the Selberg zeta function for Hecke triangle surfaces of infinite area, Comm. Math. Phys. 337 (2015), No. 1, 103-126 (journal, arXiv)
- Symbolic dynamics for the geodesic flow on two-dimensional hyperbolic good orbifolds, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., Ser. A 34 (2014), No. 5, 2173-2241 (journal, arXiv)
- Period functions for Maass cusp forms for \Gamma_0(p): a transfer operator approach, International Mathematics Research Notices (2013) Vol. 14, 3250-3273; (journal, arXiv)
- Period functions for Hecke triangle groups, and the Selberg zeta function as a Fredholm determinant (with M. Möller), Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 33 (2013), No. 1, 247-283 (journal, arXiv)
- A dynamical approach to Maass cusp forms J. Mod. Dyn. 6 (2012), No. 4, 563-596 (journal, arXiv)
- Ford fundamental domains in symmetric spaces of rank one, Geom. Dedicata 147 (2010), 219-276 (journal, arXiv)
- Symbolic dynamics for the geodesic flow on locally symmetric orbifolds of rank one (with J. Hilgert), Infinite Dimensional Harmonic Analysis IV, World Scientific, 2008 (arXiv)
- An upper bound for the period length of a quadratic irrational, Abh. Math. Sem. Univ. Hamburg 77 (2007), 129-136 (journal)
For almost all of my articles one can find preprint versions on the arXiv
- Generalized transfer matrices and automorphic functions, Oberwolfach report 55/2017 "Reflection Positivity" (My report; Full report)
- Dynamical characterization of Maass forms, Oberwolfach report 40/2017 "Automorphic Forms and Arithmetic" (My report; Full report)
- Dynamical Systems and Automorphic Functions — Laplace eigenfunctions, the geodesic flow, and entropy, Habilitation thesis, University of Göttingen, 48+290 pp. (available on request)
- Symbolic dynamics for the geodesic flow on locally symmetric good orbifolds of rank one, Dissertation thesis, University of Paderborn (printer friendly; for screen) 242 pp.
- Quadratische Formen und reduzierte Matrizen, Diploma thesis, Clausthal University of Technology (available on request)